Free, Personalized Wedding Ceremony Guide
About Rev. Louis Conselatore
For Those Who Want A Quick, Simple Wedding
Our Ministers And Officiants
Reservations, Deposits & Payments
Our Pledge To You
Types of Ceremonies
Readings, Poems & Prayers
Guide To Other Wedding Services
Getting A Marriage License
Changing Name After Marriage
What Marriage Truly Is
Love & Marriage Quotes
Guide To A Stress-Free Wedding
Funny Wedding Pictures
Funny Wedding Videos
Baby Blessings Baptisms & Christenings
For Ministers, Officiants, JPs & Celebrants Only
There are no rules when it comes to having your vows renewal. One of the nice things about a vow renewal is you can do it exactly the way you want to. It can be like a first wedding ceremony or it can be completely different. You can just have it be the two of you alone in a romantic getaway, a favorite spot, or you can celebrate with hundreds of guests in a big vows renewal celebration.
Why have a Renewal of Vows ceremony?:
- It's incredibly romantic! It's a pure celebration of love.
- Couples need to share gratitude for each other. They may have had some difficult times in their marriage and want to celebrate making it through. Vows renewals reaffirm their commitment to each other forever.
- Sometimes there was no first wedding in a public setting or it didn't go so well and they want a "do over".
- They could not afford much at their first wedding and now they want to go all out.
- We love to mark time and to celebrate an anniversaries. We love numbers and to celebrate importnat milestone years in a marriage such as the 1st, 5th, 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th (LOL). Any one will do!
- Some couples only had a commitment ceremony or a religious ceremony before and now want to make it legal and official.
- Other couples have a quick, legal ceremony but then wish they could have a spiritual or religious ceremony in front of family and loved ones.
- Only a few people were present at the first wedding ceremony and now they want to invite lots of friends and family and do everything bigger and better.
Some suggestions for vow renewals:
- Involve your children or friends in the ceremony and honor those closest to you
- Have the cover of the invitation be a portrait of your first ceremony.
- Buy new wedding bands or anniversary rings and have them specially engraved.
- Write your own vows. Make them different than that of a first wedding ceremony.
- Show a video or photo clips from your first ceremony and of your life together.
Some "don'ts" for vow renewals:
- Don't have attendants.
- Don't expect any gifts or register for gifts.
- Don't throw bachelor or bachelorette parties. (You're not single again...)
- Don't do the garter or bouquet toss.
- Don't recreate your first ceremony.
Some "dos" for vow renewals:
- If you have children, make them a part of the ceremony. Perhaps have a Family Unity Candle lighting or do a Family Medallion ceremony.
- Make this a unique day, different from your first ceremony.
- The bride should walk down the aisle alone or with her husband. Or, have the bride and groom enter from opposite sides of the room and meet at the altar.
- Use common sense and you probably won't make any etiquette mistakes!
Make your vow renewal ceremony as personal and creative as you and your spouse would like! Celebrate each other and your success of a lasting and committed marriage in this world where divorce is so common!
We are Vows Renewal specialists. (Some people ask about Vowel Renewals and I joke that it's good to renew consonants too!) We can travel anywhere to do your Vows Renewal. We want to help you get started on your dream Vows Renewal ceremony. We would be delighted to send you a free, personalized sample Vows Renewal information packet, delivered by email within minutes. It is packed with valuable Vows Renewal ceremony ideas and information
about our services. It will be personalized just for you. Many couples tell us
that it brings tears to their eyes as they begin to see just how beautiful
their wedding is going to be.
Since we respect your privacy, we only ask you for some
basic information about your wedding and your email address. This
information is kept strictly confidential. Under no circumstance
will we lend, sell or otherwise distribute this information to any other group,
organization, or commercial entity. We treat you the way we would want to be treated.
So to receive your personalized commitment ceremony package, just fill out the short form below or call us at 1-888-886-6075.