Free, Personalized Wedding Ceremony Guide
About Rev. Louis Conselatore
Our Ministers And Officiants
Our Pledge To You
Types of Ceremonies
Readings, Poems & Prayers
For Those Who Want A Quick, Simple Wedding
Getting A Marriage License
Changing Name After Marriage
What Marriage Truly Is
Love & Marriage Quotes
Guide To A Stress-Free Wedding
Funny Wedding Pictures
Baby Blessings Baptisms & Christenings
After we officate your incredible wedding ceremony, you'll want to enjoy a great honeymoon. Below are some honeymoon tips. Enjoy!
Set a budget for your honeymoon just like you would for your wedding. Determine how much you want to spend on hotel, transportation (airfare, car, or taxi), meals, entertainment and shopping! When you set a budget and put it in writing, the chances that you will stay within your budget and not over spend are much better!
Your honeymoon is an important event, so talk to your travel agent and ask away!
2. Be specific. Ask questions about the hotel or resort, the room, your flight. Don’t leave anything to chance.
3. If you can avoid it, don't book your flight for early the next morning after the wedding, particularly if you're planning an evening reception. Once you finally get to sleep, it may be hard to wake up at 5:00am for that early morning flight or worse you may not even hear the alarm!
4. Do something special that you wouldn’t normally do on a regular vacation. Spend a little extra for a room upgrade, or the honeymoon suite! Plan a romantic dinner at a gourmet restaurant or go on a sunset cruise. Go on a few excursions or tours.
5. Give yourself plenty of time to pack. Make a list of all the items that you'll need. Anything that you forget, such as suntan lotion, aspirin, toothpaste will always cost more to purchase at your destination.
6. The new security procedures at airports require you to show a current picture identification. It is important to purchase your airline tickets with your maiden name in order to match your photo ID, license or passport.
7. If you are using disposable cameras at your wedding, buy a few extra and take them on your honeymoon! Disposable cameras are great for when you don't want to risk losing or damaging your expensive 35mm camera.
8. When making reservations for your honeymoon, let your hotel, resort or cruise line know that you are "newlyweds". You'll likely receive lots of special treatment like free champagne, breakfast in bed, a "goodie basket" or even the honeymoon suite!
9, Travel insurance can be a good idea to cover in the case of a sickness or death in the family. Be sure that your contract also covers failure or a default by the tour operator.
10. If you are looking to save money on a vacation, in most cases an all-inclusive package will be the best value. It is one price that usually includes your airfare, hotel accommodations, food, drink (including alcoholic beverages) and some water sports (i.e. snorkeling, sailing).
Click Here For a Free, Personalized Wedding Ceremony Package and Guide,
or call Rev. Louis at 1-800-935-3565